1. Eat liver! Chicken liver. Adobo or simply fried. Pork liver steak. I’m salivating.
2. Drink sodas.
3. Eat street foods. Chicken balls. ISAW. Every time I see the carts and the vendors frying their ‘balls’ and kwek-kwek, I feel something I can’t describe. You really want something you can’t have.
4. Oysters. Just blanched oysters.
5. Get back to my beauty regimen. I can’t now as they might be harmful to my baby. My baby will always come first.
6. Sleep on my back. I’m tired of being always on my side.
7. Wear my regular clothes. I truly hope I can get back to my old shape. I have plans about this even before pregnancy. I know someone who wasn’t able to lose the baby weight and her partner started to think of ways out of their relationship because of that.. even asking for a paternity test. What a jerk.
8. I can’t wait to live my life as a mom. I have waited all my life for this baby and I can’t wait to start life with her in it.