October’s almost over. This means that I’m getting older again and that Christmas is coming. I have a few things in my wish list.
1. Great health and safety of my parents and our whole family. And the whole world. 🙂
2. A big residential lot in a quite place but not too far to the city. 🙂 I prefer to be the one to design the house. Lottery. Jackpot.
3. Own business. Again.
4. An even nicer Bee.
5. Healthy living Mommy and Daddy.
6. A more patient ME.
7. This stove for my wok. And an LPG tank to go with this. (I can imagine all the wok hei love this can make with my beloved wok.
8. A slow cooker. All the experiments. Yay!
9. House Tofu Mix
10. Secret. 🙂
I’ve been browsing online for the things girls and women want and wow(!) so many great shoes, bags and dresses out there. There are so many gorgeous prom dresses too that make me want to attend a prom again hehe. Yes memories. After a few decades, all this will just become another memory. I hope to keep on updating this blog so I can go back in time through all the photos.